Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On the Road Again

Cameron and Sean (and Allison) took me to the airport. Cameron wanted to get on the plane with Grandma to go see Boppi. Cameron was fascinated with the luggage belt and the Delta agent was so great in letting Cameron and Sean come behind the counter to watch Grandma's luggage go on the moving belt to behind the door.

My flights were on time and uneventful - thank heavens - until I got to Dubai.
When I had my tickets changed from March to April, Delta did not change my flight from Dubai to Riyadh. I was put on stand-by until just before the plane left for Riyadh. I was on the last row on the plane, but I was on and my luggage made it.

It is good to be back with Mick and I am now in the throws of jet-lag. I got in Riyadh last night about 11:00 pm, came home and took a sleeping pill. This morning we are going to drive down to Dhahran to: 1. Take Diane's sewing machine to her and 2. So Mick can make a QUICK trip over to Bahrain to get his visa renewed. We will return to Riyadh on Friday after church services.

Yup - On The Road Again!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad you made it back, Hamma. What a cute picture of you and C & S. Thanks for the update.