Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Electric Cowboy - Arab Style

In order to get me out the car after our accident, they had to cut away both my dress and my abaya. Since I couldn't leave our apartment to go buy a new abaya (no abaya!) - Mick went shopping for one for me. This is what he purchased for me. It is quite "glitzy" and we keep joking that it looks like the Electric Cowboy. If you don't know what I'm referring to, there is an old movie called the Electric Cowboy and his shirt would light up with electric lights.


I'm about 95% better, thank Heavens. Still a little bruising left - a gorgeous green/yellow color now. Oh, well - I don't have to worry about that, it is covered by my new abaya!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow--Fancy! Where do you plug it in?

Stephanie said...

Wow -- You're all 'bedazzled' now!

Dave and Sue's Blog said...

I'm sooooo glad that you're feeling better!! We look forward to seeing you this week-end. Our Ma-a-salama party ought to be fun. The abaya is a keeper! You fit right in -- there in the streets of Riyadh.