Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mick's Boss's Comment

As you are all probably aware, women are not allowed to drive here in the Magic Kingdom. Many women have a personal driver at their disposal - I'm am not that fortunate - or maybe I should say that Mick is not that fortunate as he has to drive me or I have to hire a taxi.

Yesterday Mick's boss asked how I was recovering from our accident. After receiving Mick's report that I am doing well, he asked: "Does she need a new driver?"

My answer to that is: "I don't have this one trained, why would I want to start on a new one?"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think he IS trained only because he didn't have a scratch from that accident! A torn pocket?! C'mon! How lucky is that .. or should I say 'trained' ...

Allison said...

Hilarious!

I have to agree with Steph--Dad seemed to know what he was doing, not a scratch on him.